Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine's Quotes

At our school, we change the character education quotes to match our 'occasion' if we are doing something special. So, here are some quotes we will be using this year:

"All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles Schulz (Charlie Brown)

"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love."--Maya Angelou

"For you see, each day I love you more today, more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow."--Rosemonde Gerard

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing."--Anonymous

"At the end of the day I am happy knowing I am loved."--Jennifer Brown





By the way....did I tell you that at my school, the class that brings the most snacks wins a pizza party?




1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day is a day not just for couples and partners. It's also for family and friends. That's why I'm looking for valentines messages for friends that I can share to my BFFs and family.

    ReplyDelete